Rappers are infamous for their larger than life videos and living as they claim ‘the big life.’ They’re especially notorious for their extravagant purchases, big houses, diamond grills, girls and fancy cars. Their lavish lifestyle may not come as a surprise when you find out how much they earn.
10. Ice Cube Net Worth 2019 – $160 Million
Ice Cube is not only a rapper, but he is also a songwriter, producer, actor, and filmmaker. He started his career as part of the hip-hop group C.I.A. and then later joined the N.W.A.
After he left N.W.A in December of 1989, he started a successful solo career as a rapper and later put his acting abilities to the test. Ice Cube has been featured in ‘Boyz N the Hood,’ Jump Street, 21 & 22, ‘Barbershop,’ ‘Ride Along,’ and many other films.
9. Ronald Slim Williams Net Worth 2019 – $170 Million
He co-founded the Cash Money Records label with his brother Birdman. Over the years he has worked with some successful artists such as Drake and Lil Wayne.
8. Usher Net Worth 2019 – $180 Million
Usher is a successful singer, dancer, and actor. He has sold over 45 million albums till date. His net worth clearly shows he is one of the world’s wealthiest rappers.
7. Eminem Net Worth 2019 – $210 Million
Without a doubt, Eminem is probably the most successful rappers of all time. He was subjected to a lot of racial hate when he first started battle rapping in Detroit because he used to be the only white rapper there.
He rose to stardom and gained massive success despite coming from a broken home, bullied at school and being white. He changed Hip Hop and opened doors for others as well.
6. Master P Net Worth 2019 – $250 Million
Percy Robert is a former basketball player turned rapper, producer, actor, and philanthropist. He created his record label P. Miller Enterprises.
5. Kanye West Net Worth 2019 – $250 Million
Mr. Kim Kardashian is supposedly in debt, but he is worth $250 million. He has churned out dozens of hits musically, created a successful shoe brand in collaboration with ADIDAS and has also partnered with other fashion houses as well.
4. Russel Simmons Net Worth 2019 – $340 Million
Simmons is an American rapper, author and producer. He is the co-founder of Def Jam Records and created major clothing lines.
3. Dr. Dre Net Worth 2019 – $820 Million
This man is amongst the greatest rappers of all time. He started with N.W.A and then ventured out on in own. Dr. Dre is the founder of the series called ‘Beats By Dr. Dre’ and then later sold it to Apple for $3 billion a few years ago.
2. P. Diddy Net Worth 2019 – $855 Million
He once infamously dated J.Lo but he also does everything; rapping, acting, producing, songwriting and on top of that he is also entrepreneur.
1. Jay Z Net Worth 2019 – $ 930 Million
Jay Z has made his money from more than just rapping. Over the years he has made smart investments (other than marrying Beyoncé) in clothing lines, apps, record companies, and night clubs.
- Most Expensive Music Videos: Top Five Expensive Videos Of All Time
- Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019: This Is How Much The 7 Rings Star Is Worth
- Vanessa Hudgens House Sold For Whooping $3.2 Million
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player