This $237 bacon sandwich is topped with gold dust and truffles
If you’re a big bacon fan and have $237 to spare, you’re in luck my friend. Tangberry coffee house in the UK is home to the world’s most expensive (read: drool-worthy) bacon sandwich – the Bacon Bling.
The sandwich is rightfully named, containing all sorts of top-notch ingredients – 7 slices of rare bacon, truffles, a free range egg and saffron. Oh, the BB also has sprinkles of edible gold, because why not?
Technically, Guiness World Records hasn’t dubbed the Bacon Bling a record setter, but Tangberry coffee house owner Paul Philips is hoping to create a new category – the most expensive commercially available bacon sandwich – so this bad boy can reign supreme.
The best part is if you chow down on this monster, that $237 worth of sandwich will be donated to charity.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player