Mark McNairy camo baseball jacket perfect for hiding in the crowd on Opening Day
By the end of May it’s obviously not every team’s year.
Ballpark attire is comfortable/functional but still sporty. Team tees with player names are for groupies. Team jackets for the guys who still do the box score with a #2 pencil. Regular guys who know sabermetrics but don’t pray to it at night need a look that says America’s pastime but not dressed like the average American.
This varsity jacket with black lambskin sleeves is perfect for blending in with the crowd but slightly rising above it. It’s got navy/white stripe ribbed collar, cuffs, navy metal snap buttons, navy acetate lining. Two front pockets for wallet and souvenir ball for the nephew.
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Net Worth 2019: How Much Are The Sussex’s Really Worth?
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player