Ever Dreamed of Living in Bedrock? Buy the Flintstones Home for $3.2m
Ever dreamed of living like the Flintstones? Well now you can.
The “Flintstone house” is now available for sale at $3.2 million. The house was built in the 1970s with bumpy and rounded shapes inside and out. The exterior of the house looks like the Flintstones house, while the interior is reminiscent of the works of Gaudi in Spain.
The house required special methods to build. In order to make the rounded shapes, the designer decided to spray concrete over giant balloons. It was only recently, however, that the house was painted the orange and purple colors that it is today.
Originally listed for $4.2 million, the house had to be reduced in price because the lack of interest. The owner hopes to be able to sell it at this price. If you can’t afford the $3.2 million price tag, no worries: you can stay in the house by reserve again on AirBnb and you could also request a private tour.
No word on whether Betty and Barney live next door.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player