This iPhone 6 Is Worth $13.5 Million Dollars
The world’s most expensive IPhone 6 was recently unveiled, and the particulars are absolutely insane.
While we go year to year waiting for an upgrade in hopes of even procuring the most recent IPhone model like most regular citizens tend to do, the world’s upper echelon are finding unbelievable ways to make their IPhones that much better than ours.
And they’ve done it. The nearly $14,000,000 phone made by company Goldgenie is a 24-carat gold model and is encrusted with diamonds and precious jewels. The signature Apple logo itself is comprised of entirely diamonds, and the phone’s lining precious jewels.
The buyer of this phone better not only be one of the world’s richest, but one of the world’s most careful individuals, because there’s no way they’re covering that beauty up with an IPhone case. And speaking from years of experience as an IPhone user, we won’t ever let our IPhone exist without some kind of life proof case.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player