This Guy Is Eating The Most Expensive Steak On Earth And It Looks Amazing
The most expensive steak on earth comes from Mu Ramen and it looks pretty extraordinary. Nick Solares of Eater had the opportunity to chomp down on the almost majestical piece of meat that will probably break your bank, should you decide to indulge.
Joshua Smookler is the mad scientist behind the meat that has been dry-aged for 400 days. The meat is is top grade Wagyu beef famous for it’s incredibly marbling. The meat actually loses about 30% of it’s size during the aging process and is almost unrecognizable. It’s a cross between a loaf of bread and cheese.
Solares believes that the piece of meat that Smookler used has to
Meanwhile, the general reaction from Solares is enough to tell you that the Mu Ramen 400-day dry-aged Wagyu steak is a thing of beauty for sure. You can check out all of the tasty details of this expensive steak in the video below.
What The Most Expensive Steak On Earth Tastes Like
[frontpage_news widget=”2529″ name=”Latest Posts”]
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player