Diamond Armor is the most expensive suit in the world. Did we mention it’s bulletproof?
Presented by watch brand Carl F. Bucherer and SuitArt at this year’s BaselWorld watch and jewelry show, the “Diamond Armor” suit is bulletproof, equipped with an integrated cooling system and waterproof thanks to special nanotechnology sealing.
The Diamond Armor is also set with 880 black diamonds — 280 on the watch-grade steel buttons and 600 on the lapel and contours totaling 142 carats. The suit’s lining includes artwork by Luciano Goizueta. The suit comes standard with a Carl F. Bucherer watch and a 24-carat gold tie.
The total price comes in a shade over $3.2 million dollars.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player