Lillian Shadic was a pro baseball player who played Center fielder for the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. Shadic was born on June 14, 1929, in Chatham (town), New York. Shadic died on June 27, 2017, in Albany, New York. This page will take a closer look at Lillian Shadic’s net worth.
Lillian Shadic Career, Earnings
Shadic batted Right and threw Right. In all, Shadic played for the Springfield Sallies.
Lillian Shadic Net Worth 2018
Baseball compensation can range widely. In professional baseball, the average player earns near $3 million annually. Top MLB players can receive $25 million or more annually, and lower rated players bring in $1 million or less. In the minor leagues, most contracts are worth less than $10,000 a year.
Lillian Shadic net worth: baseball salary distribution
So what was baseball player Lillian Shadic’s net worth at the time of death? Our estimate for Lillian Shadic’s net worth at death is: This person's net worth is still being calculated.
Want to see some related net worth articles? Check out these: Ed Hug, Larry Shepard, Dave Bennett, Francisco Santos, Bill Renna, Louis Pelouze, Jim McAndrew, Joe Buskey, José Rosado, Tom Drohan, and José Lobatón.
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Net Worth 2019: How Much Are The Sussex’s Really Worth?
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player