Bill Renna was a pro baseball player who played Outfielder. Renna was born on October 14, 1924, in Hanford, California. Renna died on June 19, 2014, in San Jose, California. This page will take a closer look at Bill Renna’s net worth.
Bill Renna Career, Earnings
Renna debuted in the MLB on April 14, 1953 for the New York Yankees. In all, Renna played for the New York Yankees, History of the Philadelphia Athletics, Kansas City Athletics, and Boston Red Sox. Renna’s career ended with the Boston Red Sox in 1959.
Some of Renna’s most prominent statistics in the MLB included a Batting average stat of .239, a Home runs stat of 28, and a Runs batted in stat of 119.
Bill Renna Net Worth 2018
Baseball pay can range widely. In professional baseball,
Bill Renna net worth: baseball salary distribution
So what was baseball player Bill Renna’s net worth at the time of death? Our estimate for Bill Renna’s net worth at death is: This person's net worth is still being calculated.
Want to see some related net worth articles? Check out these: Jimmy Bannon, Phil Rizzuto, Billy Jo Robidoux, Cleon Jones, Ryan Merritt, Tim Federowicz, Dean Crow, Danny Sandoval, Mack Stewart, Da Rond Stovall, and Pete Lovrich.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player