Flask Bracelet — For the Woman Who Drinks It All
Men could learn a great deal from the ladies about functional yet fashionable drinking. Instead of trendy and traditional pocket flasks why not consider wearable elixirs? Pocket the boring old time flasks, ladies, and pick up the Cynthia Rowley flask bracelet.
Necessity is the mother of invention, and this flask is the perfect example. Pick your poison and fill this functioning flask to keep cool on a hot day or ward off the winter chill. Functioning flask in cuff bracelet made of stainless steel. Can hold up to 3 ounces of liquid, the equivalent of 2 shots. Inner Circumference: 7.5 inches.
Wear your hearts on your sleeves and your favorite drink on your wrist.
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Net Worth 2019: How Much Are The Sussex’s Really Worth?
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player