Exploring The Jennifer Lopez Net Worth
What happens when you’re an international pop star with a huge Latino fanbase? Well we decided to find out as we explore the Jennifer Lopez Net Worth.
(Jennifer Lopez Net Worth Below)
Jennifer Lopez is hands down one of the biggest international stars in the music industry. It’s one thing to have a number of U.S. hits, however, it’s a whole other ball game when you reach the amount of success that Lopez has.
Lopez broke onto the scene in the 90s and never quite stopped coming with the hits. Between her English hits and Spanish hits, she has amassed a fan base that is wider than many of today’s stars.
J. Lo also took her talents
Only time will tell whether she will actually be offered the job but in recent interviews, Lopez seems to be willing to take on the huge task.
Aside from being a multi-lingual and talented singer, Lopez has also appeared in a number of movies and TV Shows. She has an incredible $17 million California estate which adds a huge buff to her net worth.
With her assets, expenses and earnings over the years all tallied up, we estimate that the Jennifer Lopez Net Worth is approximately $323 million.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player