World’s most expensive motorcycle made entirely of gold
Tarhan Telli, a Turkish motorcycle designer, spent more than a year building the world’s most expensive motorcycle made entirely of gold.
The theme is Medusa for the world’s most expensive motorcycle. The cycle boasts the mythological goddess’ gorgeous mug on the fuel tank and snakes on the chassis and fender.
The bike is expected to go up for auction soon.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player