The World’s Most Expensive Cracker Has Been Through A Lot
While we’re all pretty aware that the craziest things can sell for ridiculous amounts of money, we’re never ceased to be amazed by exactly what those crazy things are. This week- the world’s most expensive cracker is valued to be worth as much as $18,000.
If you’re thinking to yourself- if a cracker is worth $18,000 it better have come from the Titanic or something- you’d be right.
This high-priced 3.5 by 4 inches cracker is 103-years-old and came from a survival kit used on one of the lifeboats that survived the historic sinking of the Titanic.
And get this- while there were many other valuables in the survival kit of honeymooners James and Mabel Fenwick including journals and photographs- the cracker is thought to be the most valuable.
Worth $1,092 per square inch according to to The New York Daily News, it’s value is allegedly from being the last of its kind- we also think surviving the massive sinking of the Titanic and somehow being kept in tact for over a century might have something to do with it, too.
The cracker will be auctioned off to one lucky snack-lover later this month.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player