Want to see the most expensive house in America?
The owners of Copper Beach Farm in Greenwich, Connecticut valued their home at $190 million dollars when they put the house for sale in May, 2013. If sold, the house would be the most expensive house in America.
Buyers thought otherwise. The house sat on the market for almost a year.
This week, Copper Beach
The Copper Beach Farm property includes two private islands on the Long Island Sound, a 19th century carriage house, formal gardens and more.
Click here to see more photos of the most expensive house in America.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player