Want to see the most expensive house in America?
The owners of Copper Beach Farm in Greenwich, Connecticut valued their home at $190 million dollars when they put the house for sale in May, 2013. If sold, the house would be the most expensive house in America.
Buyers thought otherwise. The house sat on the market for almost a year.
This week, Copper Beach Farm sold for about a third less than the original asking price. Sold for $120 million, $70 million less than listing price, but it’s still the most expensive house in America.
The Copper Beach Farm property includes two private islands on the Long Island Sound, a 19th century carriage house, formal gardens and more.
Click here to see more photos of the most expensive house in America.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player