Valentine’s Day Ideas: Priciest Dessert in Scotland
If you want to seem both cultured and financially superior, this might be a great Valentine’s day purchase for you; it’s certain to impress ladies everywhere.
What is being called “Scotland’s priciest pudding” and it has been crafted by well-known chef Mark Greenaway in his self-titled restaurant.
It features an edible 24-carat gold leaf, imported vanilla beans from Madagascar, and jelly made with Dom Perignon champagne and rhubarb parfait base. It’s even served with a complimentary glass of the top-tier bubbly. The dessert takes five hours to make, and is available only for pre-order from February 7th-13th, plenty of time for you to export this luxury dessert for your sweetheart.
It costs a little under $40, but we have a feeling the special request to have it shipped here will drive the price up just a bit.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player