This 40-lb Chocolate Easter Egg Will Cost You $5,000
Even if you’re not celebrating Easter this weekend, you can still enjoy the holiday perks, like this 40-pound chocolate egg.
Chocolatier Thierry Atlan created the delicious masterpiece for New York City restaurant Sugar and Plumm. It’s made from milk, dark and white chocolates and costs a whopping $5,000. Why the high price tag? The edible egg was labor intensive, taking two people three full weeks to fully construct.
The chocolate egg features carved-out clocks and bunnies with bits of edible gold, making for some truly impressive chocolate art. Sugar and Plumm’s owner and founder Lamia Jacobs explains, “The egg represents the universe, and all of these bunnies are running from the corners of the world trying to be on time for Easter.” Trippy, man!
So if you’re in the market for a few thousand dollars’ worth of chocolate this Easter, hit up Sugar and Plumm. It should last you a few months.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player