Speedback GT from David Brown is the car your inner James Bond craves
This week, sports car startup David Brown Automotive revealed its first model — a gorgeous, Aston Martin-inspired ride dubbed the Speedback GT.
The Speedback GT is the brainchild of British businessman and sports car enthusiast David Brown. Brown’s passionate for cars and background in engineering is obvious in this sleek, slick James Bond-type with a supercharged 5.0-liter V-8 secret weapon under the hood.
“The launch of Speedback is the realization of a dream for me, and is the result of skilful and dedicated work by a team of highly talented designers, engineers and craftsmen,” Brown said in a statement. “I am delighted at the reaction of the media, our suppliers, potential customers and friends, and I look forward to presenting the car to the public in Monaco.
David Brown Automative will unveil the Speedback to the general public for the first time at the 2014 Top Marques Monaco running from April 17-20, 2014.
For the complete rundown of the Speedback, pour over this extensive review.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player