Would You Pay $28,000 For A Cheese Slicer?
If you said no, you’re on the same page as the person who stole it.
Someone with sticky fingers ran off with a $28,000 diamond-encrusted cheese slicer that was on showcase in the Cheese Museum in Amsterdam. It’s encrusted with 200 diamonds and was on loan to the museum.
It gets even better, because the reward for the return of the stolen cheese slicer is the world’s largest fondue set.
We feel really bad for the Amsterdam Cheese Museum. On its website, it says “Because of its limited space, the Amsterdam museum will be never able to compete with the Dutch Cheese Museum in Alkmaar, but as it is just around the corner so you might visit it passing through.” How the heck is the Amsterdam Cheese Museum supposed hold its own against the Dutch Cheese Museum now without its $28,000 cheese slicer?
If we were in charge of this investigation, we might be a little suspicious towards our rivals over at the Dutch Cheese Museum. But that’s just us.
- Most Expensive Music Videos: Top Five Expensive Videos Of All Time
- Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019: This Is How Much The 7 Rings Star Is Worth
- Vanessa Hudgens House Sold For Whooping $3.2 Million
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player