Net Worth: Raymond Stata, Co-Founder of Analog Devices
Ray Stata is the co-founder of American semiconductor company, Analog Devices Inc. While Stata stepped down as CEO from Analog in 1996, keeps up his fortune with Analog stock sales. Ray Stata has an estimated net worth of $269 million.
Stata is currently Chairman of the Board at Analog Devices. According to the Center of Ethics and Entrepreneurship, “as of 2009, serves over 60,000 customers, has 9,000 employees and a market capitalization of over $6 billion.”
As a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stata is also a co-founder and the first President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Council, and The Stata Center at the MIT is named for him for his substantial financial contributions.
Raymond State’s net worth is an estimated $269,000,000.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player