Most expensive hamburger in America resides in Sin City
The most expensive hamburger in the world is a Las Vegas resident.
The Fleur Burger 5000 hamburger consists of Wagyu beef, comes topped with foie gras and truffle and is served with a bottle of 1995 Chateau Petrus. If you stick to the fleur burger with toppings, but tell the house to save the win, you’ll save $4,930 on the most expensive hamburger.
The Fleur burger tops this list of the 10 most expensive burgers in America. Second on the list is the
The types of beef used – high-quality Wagyu and Kobe imported from Japan – are a usually the culprit for the extraordinary prices. Being home to one of the most expensive hamburgers in the country doesn’t hurt — it’s a great promotional tool and makes everything else on the menu look like a bargain.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player