Most expensive hamburger in America resides in Sin City
The most expensive hamburger in the world is a Las Vegas resident.
The Fleur Burger 5000 hamburger consists of Wagyu beef, comes topped with foie gras and truffle and is served with a bottle of 1995 Chateau Petrus. If you stick to the fleur burger with toppings, but tell the house to save the win, you’ll save $4,930 on the most expensive hamburger.
The Fleur burger tops this list of the 10 most expensive burgers in America. Second on the list is the Absolutely Ridiculous Burger ($1,999), the 777 Burger ($777) and the 666 Douche Burger ($666).
The types of beef used – high-quality Wagyu and Kobe imported from Japan – are a usually the culprit for the extraordinary prices. Being home to one of the most expensive hamburgers in the country doesn’t hurt — it’s a great promotional tool and makes everything else on the menu look like a bargain.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player