3 spring cardigans for men to kind-of say goodbye to winter
The open-fronted sweaters made popular, and named after, a prominent British military named the 7th Earl of Cardigan, cardigans make sense in the spring because of the constant need to layer.
The spring cardigan is the perfect way to dress up casual office attire, add color to a dull outfit or just to pass yourself off as a professor while wandering around a college you don’t don’t attend.
Note — don’t wander around a college you don’t attend.
Check out our three favorite spring cardigans for men.
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Net Worth 2019: How Much Are The Sussex’s Really Worth?
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player