Life Of Jamie Chua: The Woman With World’s Largest Hermes Bags Collection
Born on October 24th, 1973, Jamie Chua is a Singaporean socialite who is famous for her extravagant lifestyle. She is known for her rags to riches story because she didn’t come from a wealthy family or did something extraordinary to make her fortune. How she became rich is rather an interesting story, and we are going to tell about it.
Chua was twenty years old and working as a flight attendant in Singaporean Airlines before she met and married Nuridan Cuacu, an Indonesian business tycoon. They have two kids a daughter and a son – named Calista and Cleveland. The couple was married for 15 years before they decided to get a divorce in 2011. Their divorce case was filed in February 2011 with the reason for divorce being cited as “unreasonable behavior”.
When this high-profile couple divorced, Jamie demanded $450,000 a month in alimony, which made quite a few headlines. The divorce was, however, settled out of court and Chua received a significant amount of money property in the separation.
Now, she resides in Singapore and owns a high-end skincare brand Luminous1 by Jamie Chua. She is one of Singapore’s most eminent socialites as well as an Instagram star who is famous for her super luxurious lifestyle.
Jamie Chau’s 700 Square Foot Closet
This woman has an insane closet. Yes, that’s right! Miss Chua has a closet of 700 square foot closet, and guess what? Fingerprint access protects it.
The Insider exclusively featured Chua’s closet in an episode for Bonkers Closets, which is a video series that showcased the most extravagant closets from across the globe. The closet boasts 300 pairs of shoes and more than 200 Hermès bags. Sounds like any woman’s dream…
And yet, that’s what Chua has to say about her giant closet: “It’s still not enough for me. I need more closet space.” Let’s take a moment for that to sink in!
One of the World’s Largest Hermes Bags Collection
Jamie Chua is named as the woman who owns the world’s largest collection of Hermes bags. Over the years, she has collected Hermes bags that are worth £1.6M. Chua’s love affair with Hermes bags began 15 years ago, the first Hermes bag she owned was a Blue Jean Birkin bag, but now she has over 200 Hermes Birkin bags.
These luxury bags can cost anywhere between $8000 to $300, 000.
Other Interesting Facts About Jamie Chau
- The average cost of Jamie Chua pair of shoes is $1500 (which could be the monthly income of an average person).
- Looking at 44-year-old Chua, one would think she spends a massive amount of time in the gym. But according to her, she’s never been to the gym in her life. And still that figure… wow!
- She uses $1.5 eyebrow pencil. After all that extravagance, we bet you didn’t see that coming. However, Jamie believes there are many great products in drugstores, and that’s where she prefers buying her eyeliners and mascaras.
- She loves wedding dresses and owns a 30kg Rami Kadi custom gown worth $27,000.
- Most Expensive Music Videos: Top Five Expensive Videos Of All Time
- Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019: This Is How Much The 7 Rings Star Is Worth
- Vanessa Hudgens House Sold For Whooping $3.2 Million
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player