Jordan Romano is a pro baseball player who plays Pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays. Romano was born on April 21, 1993, in Markham, Ontario. This page will take a closer look at Jordan Romano’s net worth.
Jordan Romano Career, Earnings
Romano bats Right and throws Right.
Jordan Romano Net Worth 2018
Baseball player salaries can range widely. In Major League Baseball, the average player earns near $3 million every year. Top pro baseball players can receive $25 million or more every year, and less successful players earn $1 million or less.
Jordan Romano net worth: soccer/football salary distribution
Outside the MLB, most contracts are worth less than $10,000 a year.
So what is baseball player Jordan Romano’s net worth in 2018? Our estimate for Jordan Romano’s net worth as of 2018 is: This person's net worth is still being calculated.
Want to see some related net worth articles? Check out these: Hal Irelan, John Vukovich, Jim Northrup, Mike Howard, Tony Taylor, Jimmy Rogers, Ernie Koy, Al Cicotte, Bill Monbouquette, Paul Rigdon, and Joe Bisenius.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player