Jordan Cameron Net Worth 2018: What is this NFL football player worth?
Jordan Cameron is a professional football player who plays Tight end as number 84. Cameron’s height is 6 ft 5 in. Cameron was born on August 7, 1988, in Los Angeles. This page looks closely at Jordan Cameron’s net worth.
Jordan Cameron Career and Earnings/Salary
In high school, Jordan Cameron played football for Newbury Park High School. Cameron played college football on the USC Trojans football team. In the 2011 NFL draft, Cameron was chosen number 102 in round 4.
In the past, Cameron played for the Cleveland Browns, and Miami Dolphins. Some of the highlights of Jordan Cameron’s career include: Pro Bowl.
Jordan Cameron Net Worth 2018
National Football League salaries range significantly. At the lowest level, NFL rookies make as much as $400,000 to $600,000 per year. At the highest level, players can make $50 million or more. The NFL salary cap is nearly $175 million.
Jordan Cameron net worth: football salary distribution
So what is basketball player Jordan Cameron’s net worth in 2018? Our estimate for Jordan Cameron’s net worth as of 2018 is: This person's net worth is still being calculated.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player