Joe Neale was a pro baseball player who played Pitcher. Neale was born on May 7, 1866, in Wadsworth, Ohio. Neale died on December 30, 1913, in Akron, Ohio. This page will take a closer look at Joe Neale’s net worth.
Joe Neale Career, Earnings
Neale batted Right and threw Right. Neale debuted in the MLB on June 21, 1886 for the Louisville Colonels. In all, Neale played for the Louisville Colonels, and St. Louis Browns. Neale’s career ended with the St. Louis Browns in 1891.
Some of Neale’s most prominent statistics in the MLB included a Win-loss record (pitching) stat of 12-12, a Earned run average stat of 4.59, and a Strikeouts stat of 58.
Joe Neale Net Worth 2018
Baseball annual pay can range widely. In the MLB, the
Joe Neale net worth: baseball salary distribution
So what was baseball player Joe Neale’s net worth at the time of death? Our estimate for Joe Neale’s net worth at death is: This person's net worth is still being calculated.
Want to see some related net worth articles? Check out these: Jake Barrett, Duke Sedgwick, Pete Allen, Scott Podsednik, Dave Ford, Jo Anne Overleese, Sig Gryska, Dave Hilton, Doc Prothro, Kitty Brashear, and Aaron Looper.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player