The $400,000 street-legal motorcycle that turns into a helicopter
Stuck again in rage-inducing traffic? Chill out hombre, cause now you can fly right over it in your very own “Helicycle”–assuming you’ve got a cool $395,000 to drop and 540 feet of runway space for take off.
The 2-seater helicopter can transform into a road-legal motorcycle in only ten minutes. Every childhood fantasy you ever had of being a Transformer just came true.
A 27 -gallon fuel tank will ensure you don’t have to come down until you’re long past the honking cars, too, with the ability to fly 220 miles at a time. That oughta give you some distance.
Its sleek body is built out of carbon fiber, titanium and aluminum, keeping it lightweight and pretty damn fast. It runs off a 230hp four-cylinder engine and can catch speeds up to 112mph on both land and air, with a zero to 60mph take off in under 8 seconds on the road. Not too shabby.
Oh, and to really get the bang for your buck, the price includes training to fly it. Because when you’re dropping almost half a million bucks, those things matter.
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player