The $400,000 street-legal motorcycle that turns into a helicopter
Stuck again in rage-inducing traffic? Chill out hombre, cause now you can fly right over it in your very own “Helicycle”–assuming you’ve got a cool $395,000 to drop and 540 feet of runway space for take off.
The 2-seater helicopter can transform into a road-legal motorcycle in only ten minutes. Every childhood fantasy you ever had of being a Transformer just came true.
A 27 -gallon fuel tank will ensure you don’t have to come down until you’re long past the honking cars, too, with the ability to fly 220 miles
Its sleek body is built out of carbon fiber, titanium and aluminum, keeping it lightweight and pretty damn fast. It runs off a 230hp four-cylinder engine and can catch speeds up to 112mph on both land and air, with a zero to 60mph take off in under 8 seconds on the road. Not too shabby.
Oh, and to really get the bang for your buck, the price includes training to fly it. Because when you’re dropping almost half a million bucks, those things matter.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player