Floyd Mayweather Does it Again
As if anyone thought it was possible, champion Floyd Mayweather has outdone himself by purchasing the most expensive car in the world.
The Rolling Stone said the car is one of the- if not THE- rarest cars on the planet, and therefore is the most expensive one as well. Mayweather purchased the high-priced toy for $4.8 million.
Mayweather’s purchase comes just after he sold one of his previous vehicles for just under $4 million, but it shouldn’t be a problem since he reportedly made $300 million this year alone.
The Rolling Stone claims
The car goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and can reach a speed of up to 254 mph.
Produced in 2009, the Trevita is coated with a white carbon fiber that gives the car a shine comparable to the shine of diamonds when hit by the sun to give you an idea of the car’s specs.
Floyd Mayweather has made some outrageous purchases in his lifetime, just add this one to the list.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player