The Most Expensive Place to Grab a Beer
A recent survey from Go Euro that compiles data from 75 countries to pin point the most expensive places to drink beer has officially revealed 2018’s winner.
According to the survey, Geneva, Switzerland is the most expensive place in the entire world to grab a beer with the most popular local beer averaging a price of $6.32.
And, in truly predictable fashion, the most expensive place in the beautiful U S of A to get a beer is none other than New York City, where a Bud Light is likely to cost you $5 and change (without happy hour, of course).
As for the most expensive beers in the world, Nail Brewing’s Antarctic Nail Ale is the most expensive beer ever made- and it’s for a good cause, too.
“Concocted by Nail Brewing in Perth, Australia, 100% of profits go to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society…The Sea Shepherds landed a helicopter on an Antarctic iceberg, dug up some ice, melted it in Tasmania, and flew it to Perth for brewing. Only 30 bottles were made, and the first sold for $800 at auction,” said MentalFloss.com.
For other expensive limited production beers, like Sam Adam’s Utopia, check it out here.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player