Daydream Island Sold
Daydream Island isn’t just any ole private island for sale. Daydream island is the epitome of an all-inclusive literal daydream that has materialized itself into fruition and finally sold last month for a mere $30,000,000 after being on the market for over two years.
Not only is Daydream Island a beautiful private island, it comes with a 4.5 star resort, and The Capital Chinese Investment group got a steal for it considering in 2012 its owner, Vaughn Bullivant was attempting to sell it for $65 million.
The island is the closest of the Whitsunday Island resorts to the coast, a big plus by
We totally get the business aspect of it and how an investment group might want to invest in an island and resort on the Great Barrier Reef, but we can’t help but wish we had a chance to save our retirement for our own personal use. We can daydream, right…
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player