You Can Buy Chris Brown’s Lambo on eBay for Under $100k
What a shame. Chris Brown is trying- and failing- to sell his 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo that he had customized with Tupac lyrics.
TMZ reports that Brown bought the Lambo for $500,000, and now is having trouble having anyone even consider it for the starting bid of $89,999.
Mind you, the car only boasts 16,457 miles and impressive stats such as going 0-60 in under 4 seconds, according to TMZ.
We’re guessing the lack of interest has something to do with the painted-on lyrics of Tupac’s “Lord Knows” covering the hood of the vehicle- or a societal belief that everything Chris Brown owns is drenched in bad karma.
We have to give it to TMZ. Back in November of 2014 when they reported that Brown initially had the Lambo painted, the news outlet said: “Chris Brown knows how to suck all the value out of a perfectly good $500,000 Lamborghini … hire someone to slap lyrics from a Tupac song all over the formerly sexy ride.”
- Most Expensive Music Videos: Top Five Expensive Videos Of All Time
- Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019: This Is How Much The 7 Rings Star Is Worth
- Vanessa Hudgens House Sold For Whooping $3.2 Million
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player