Bugatti Chiron Will Be Most Expensive – And Fastest – Car On Earth
The makers of the fastest and most expensive car just doubled down on both. The Bugatti Chiron was unveiled at the Geneva Auto Convention this week and it’s a beast on the road and a burden to the wallet. But not much for those who can afford it.
The Bugatti Chiron will be the fastest and most expensive car in the world.
“The successor to the world’s fastest production car has been unveiled ahead of the Geneva motor show overnight.
The Bugatti Chiron can reach 100km/h in a mind-boggling 2.5 seconds and has a top speed of in excess of 420km/h — both of which make it faster than a Formula One race car.
The Chiron is the replacement to the award-winning Bugatti Veyron, which set the record for the world’s fastest car twice: once in 2005 (408.47km/h) and again in 2010 (431.072km/h) with an updated model.”
If you’re thinking about a purchase you might want to wait it out. The Bugatti is getting more versions than the iPhone with the car makers teasing a “more powerful model next year.” The only thing more powerful at this point would be a street legal jet.
FIRST LOOK: Bugatti Chiron – Full Tour at Geneva 2018
FIRST LOOK: Bugatti Chiron Photos
- Sofia Richie Thanks Paris Hilton For Making Kourtney’s Birthday Bash Extraordinary
- Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Their Love Bond Back In Shape
- Hailey Bieber Pens Sweet Love Note For Justin Bieber
- Ariana Grande Reveals About The Dark Side of Performing Her Music, Saying “It’s Hell”
- Taylor Swift Just Landed On Time magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019 & Shawn Mendes Pens The Tribute
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player