Starting At Around $10K, BMW Now Offers The Most Expensive Paint Job Ever
The BMW automobile just got a little pricier thanks to a little swath of silver.
BMW revealed its Individual Pure Metal Silver paint color this week, and for a sum of $10K, the sweet silver shine could be all yours. It leaves poor old Frozen Metallic Bronze in the dust, formally the most expensive BMW paint job available, ringing the register at $3,600.
The color itself was originally offered on only
So what makes this silver hue so special? According to the people at BMW, “a special-effect pigment is combined with a water-based paint system to create a uniform and gleaming surface. Unique characteristics also set the paint apart including its light-dark effect, high metallic brilliance and intensive reflective properties. ”
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player