Chris Soules: The Bachelor’s Net Worth
ABC’s newest bachelor, Iowa native and career farmer Chris Soules, has charmed the ladies vying for his love as well as the viewers at home. The 33-year-old has a lot more than looks and charisma going for him, though. The latest addition to bachelorhood is a millionaire.
Chris Soules is not only a looker, he’s also a millionaire. Not only is he a hard-working farmer, he’s also apparently a fourth-generation land baron. He owns several acres of land in his hometown in Iowa, and
as a result Chris Soules is worth an estimated $1,500,000.
His estimated net worth will probably only continue to grow thanks to the fame he’s achieving through ABC. Soules had already considered the option of a stint on Dancing With the Stars by the second week the show aired. Dancing With the Stars can prove to be a very lucrative kind of deal, so we may be seeing more of Soules post-marital bliss.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player