$55 Million Hallucination Watch
Not only is $55,000,000 a price tag you wouldn’t normally expect from a timepiece, the watch itself is truly one of a kind.
Graff Diamond’s unveiled its “Hallucination” ladies watch at the 2014 Baselworld watch and jewelry fair and the product is unremarkable.
Comprised of “110 karats of rare fancy colored diamonds,” it took ” thousands of hours” to make the original model displayed. And while we’re not experts on exactly what fancy colored diamonds means, but we can say from an amateur eye it does look pretty darn fancy.
The Hallucination watch is believed to be the world’s most expensive, so take note ladies. To check out other expensive over-the-top wrist accompaniments that also tell time, check out Business Insider’s list of the seven most expensive watches up for grabs.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player