The Most Expensive Tequila Tour is Something Out of Entourage
Have you ever confessed your love to tequila? Whether it was drunkenly or not- put your money where your mouth is and check out this incredible half-a-million dollars tequila tour.
Avion Tequila is promoting something that seems like something that would be straight out of Entourage (the show that happened to make it famous).
In honor of National Tequila Day, you can participate in the “World’s Most Expensive Tequila Flight” for a cool $500,000 and take a private jet to Mexico to get the stuff directly from the source.
According to YahooTravel, the package includes:
- A flight to Jalisco, Mexico on a private Gulfstream jet for you and up to 10 friends, along with Avion founder Ken Austin.
- A two-night stay at luxury boutique hotel Las Alamandas.
- Your own security detail…
- An on-call private butler throughout the trip to keep you fed while you’re downing all that tequila.
- A professional photographer and social-media person to document the experience, so you can leave your selfie stick at home. A private dinner courtesy of chef Josh Capon of New York restaurant El Toro Bl anco.
And according to Avion’s site, you also
” will work with Ken and Alejandro to craft their own, unique Anejo varietal by selecting and harvesting an agave from the Avion agave fields and choosing their own barrel that will age their liquid for 2+ years and “travel home with a customized bottle of never-released tequila from Ken Austin’s personal collection.”
If you’re a tequila lover and the sweet nectar hasn’t done you dirty enough to swear it off for the rest of your life, this tour might just be for you.
Don’t Miss Any News!
Get subscribed and receive all gossips roaming in the town.