The Most Expensive Tequila Tour is Something Out of Entourage
Have you ever confessed your love to tequila? Whether it was drunkenly or not- put your money where your mouth is and check out this incredible half-a-million dollars tequila tour.
According to YahooTravel, the package includes:
- A flight to Jalisco, Mexico on a private Gulfstream jet for you and up to 10 friends, along with Avion founder Ken Austin.
- A two-night stay at luxury boutique hotel Las Alamandas.
- Your own security detail…
- An on-call private butler throughout the trip to keep you fed while you’re downing all that tequila.
- A professional photographer and social-media person to document the experience, so you can leave your selfie stick at home. A private dinner courtesy of chef Josh Capon of New York restaurant El Toro Bl anco.
And according to Avion’s site, you also
” will work with Ken and Alejandro to craft their own, unique Anejo varietal by selecting and harvesting an agave from the Avion agave fields and choosing their own barrel that will age their liquid for 2+ years and “travel home with a customized bottle of never-released tequila from Ken Austin’s personal collection.”
If you’re a tequila lover and the sweet nectar hasn’t done you dirty enough to swear it off for the rest of your life, this tour might just be for you.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player