$33.5 Million House Most Expensive Spring Listing
According to Time, one of spring’s most expensive listings is a $33.5 million home in Dallas, Texas. The 4 bedroom and 8.5 bathroom beauty is legendary product of architect Robert A.M. Stern.
If you’re wondering what kind of amenities a $33.5 million house in Texas has, wonder no more.
The mansion is complete with a library, spa, natatorium (link included, we had to look it up too), billiard room, loads of fire places, a wet bar, an elevator, tennis court, personal lake, guest house and most surprisingly… only a two car garage. Guess after all that investment in property, vehicle ownership wasn’t a major concern for the previous owners.
In 2014, the property entered the market at $37 million and change, still solidifying it as the most expensive property on the market at the time. We’re guessing since the asking price has gone down a couple of million, that two car garage is a real deal-breaker.
- Marcus Butler Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular YouTuber Worth?
- “Shumukh” Unveiled As The Most Expensive Perfume In The World
- Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor to clash at the box office, with RRR and Shamshera!
- Salman Khan Will Produce A Wedding Drama With Nushrat Bharucha
- Five Of The Most Expensive Things Jay-Z & Beyoncé Have Ever Bought
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player