Tesla Model S goes from pricey to most expensive ever
The Model S is already one of the most expensive cars in the Tesla Motors family. Of course, it’s possible to make the car even pricier — thanks to obscene upgrades and a thirst for more performance toys.
Al & Ed’s Autosound, based in West Hollywood, California, took the Tesla Model S to a whole new level of balls-out.
The gear head guys took the 85 kilowatt-hour Model S ($85,900 base price). They tacked on the “performance plus” set-up (including fiber spoiler and red brake calipers) and the model jumps into the $123,770 price range.
Al & Ed fitted the ride with
The boys weren’t done, explains AutoBlog:
“And then the fun really starts. For instance, those wheels get upgraded to “GhostGold” forged wheels for $7,500, “exterior 3M change wrap” runs $6,000, carbon-fiber body kit goes for $5,250 and the “audiophile upgrade” costs $9,500. Finally, get a load of the “bespoke” made-to-order interior upholstery. That’ll run $25,000.”
The video below shows off the Tesla Model S revamp in all it’s disgustingly beautifully glory.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player