Most Expensive Sneakers Ever Created Will Be Sold For Charity
These Are the World’s Most Expensive Sneakers at $4 Million
Those are nice kicks but this pair of expensive sneakers blows them both out of their boxes. New York-based lifestyle brand Bicion has teamed up with sneaker designer Dan Gamache of Mache Custom Kicks to create these expensive sneakers worth $4 million dollars.
Why Are These Sneakers
The shoe is comprised of hundreds of carats of tailor-made white diamond pieces and blue sapphires set in 18k gold, produced exclusively by Bicion’s in-house jewelry engineers. Additional features include blue, white, and gold colors in a flower pattern throughout the upper and a solid gold hang tag with the embossed logos of both Bicion and Mache Customs.
The sneakers will be unveiled later this month at an event in NYC. Proceeds from the sale of these expensive sneakers will be given to Soles4Souls, a non-profit global organization committed to fighting poverty through the collection and distribution of shoes and clothing.
[frontpage_news widget=”2529″ name=”Latest Posts”]
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player