Valentine’s Day Ideas: Priciest Dessert in Scotland
If you want to seem both cultured and financially superior, this might be a great Valentine’s day purchase for you; it’s certain to impress ladies everywhere.
What is being called “Scotland’s priciest pudding” and it has been crafted by well-known chef Mark Greenaway in his self-titled restaurant.
It features an edible 24-carat gold leaf, imported vanilla beans from Madagascar, and jelly made with Dom Perignon
It costs a little under $40, but we have a feeling the special request to have it shipped here will drive the price up just a bit.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player