Star Wars LEGO Sets Dominate List of Most Expensive
Only a serious collector would squander thousands of dollars to purchase limited edition LEGO sets, which is why it makes sense that 4 out of 15 of the most expensive LEGO sets in the world are Star Wars-themed.
The Telegraph recently compiled a list of 15 of the most expensive LEGO sets in the world– with the most expensive costing over $4,000.
The sets range from items like the $1,506.47 mini-figure Mr. Gold to a $2,179.93 2,882-piece Statue of Liberty set.
But perhaps most interesting- and not at all surprising- is that most of the world’s most expensive LEGO sets are Star Wars-themed.
The most expensive Star Wars LEGO sets are as follows:
The Rebel Snow Speeder: $1549. 13
The Imperial Star Destroyer: $1623.47
Death Star II: $1656.20
Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon $4,430. 07
Although thousands of dollars might seem excessivet for a set of building blocks you used to chew on as a child, LEGO collectors aren’t messing around. In 2014, a 20-year-old somehow managed to come up with $15,000 to purchase what is believed to be the most expensive LEGO piece ever. The piece is described as a platinum Avohkii Mask of Light.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player