Rolex unleashes Sky-Dweller in three color variations — world gasps in unison
Your better half may sport $52,000 on her shoulder with a Hermes Birkin, but how about leveling the playing field with a $39,550 watch on your wrist?
Rolex has just released three new color versions of the Sky-Dweller, originally released in 2012: solid Everose on an Everose bracelet, yellow gold on a strap, and white gold on a black strap with black dial.
The hefty-priced watch has been lauded as the most complex Rolex in, get this, a generation.
Its dual-time zone capabilities ensure no matter where you’re jet setting, you’ll always been on time (if that’s your thing). It’s also the first annual calendar timepiece from Rolex, something watch nerds
“A satellite wheel (aka the earth) engages the planetary wheel in one month, driven by the date disc. The satellite wheel (the moon) is fitted with four fingers, for the four 30-day months (April,June, September, and November). At the end of each 30-day month, one of the satellite’s fingers receives an extra impulse from the date-change mechanism, which causes the date to jump two days within a few milliseconds.”
Support science. Buy a Rolex.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player