Pocket Knife Made Of Meteorite Worth Every Penny Of $5,200 Asking Price
A pocket knife made of meteorite is, dare we say, an out of this world accessory that will be the envy of every chef.
Chef Anthony Bourdain made the knife-made-out-of-meteorite thing cool when he featured the unique tool on the fourth episode of his web series. If you’ve been longing for your own ever since but haven’t been able to find it, look no further. L’atelier Perceval, or “The Perceval Workshop”, is a French company that specializes in creating speciality knives and is now selling its own knife made of meteorite. Hypebeast.com says:
The folding knifethat evidences concentric circles on the blade (denoting the Damascus steel) has been coupled with a handcrafted meteorite handle, polished and finished in the brand’s Theirs workshop
It’s called the L08 Damascus and this pocket knife made of meteorite can be yours for $5,200. If that price seems a little steep, you can find comfort in the fact that the unique tool comes with a lifetime guarantee. You’re on your own for the $119 Ostrich leather sheath, though. A Pocket Knife Carved From a Meteorite | Hypebeast[frontpage_news widget=”2529″ name=”Latest Posts”]
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player