Air Jordan Retro 5Lab3 released tomorrow & they’re mighty shiny
After months of waiting, Nike Air Jordan Retro 5Lab3 hit the streets. Just hours away from the March 29, 2014 release date, these Jordans are the latest model in the Elements collection.
With an upper made almost completely of reflective metallic silver, with touches of elephant print and hints of powder blue throughout, the Air Jordan 3 is a perfect canvas to
This isn’t the virgin attempt at a pair of Jordan sneakers going full-on reflective and certainly won’t be the last if these kicks fly off virtual shelves. If you notice more shine coming off your local court than on your boss’s bald dome, these shoes have reached the masses.
If this is your first time purchasing new Nike Jordan sneakers using internet, here are some helpful tips for Nike product launches. It probably wouldn’t hurt to have a Nike membership either. Limit one pair per customer/fan/sneakerhead so get your fingertips and credit card ready.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player