Net Worth: Mylan CEO Heather Bresch
Heather Bresch, the current Mylan Inc. CEO, was named “Patriot of the Year” by Esquire Magazine in 2011, and for good reason. Her work at Mylan lead to the passage of the FDA Safety and Innovation Act, which requires foreign drugmakers to pay for regular facility inspections. After rising the ranks at Mylan Inc., and assuming the position of Chief Executive Officer on January 1, 2012, Heather Bresch has an estimated net worth of $27 million.
As an added bonus, Business Insider rated Bresch as #38 Sexiest CEO Alive, for both her looks, and her work championing initiatives that give
In 2013, Bresch earned roughly $1 million in salary, and a little over $2 million in bonus earnings. She also received about $4 million in stock ward values for a total yearly compensation of just over $9,000,000.
Mylan Inc., a global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company, brings in a yearly revenue of roughly $6.80 billion. Bresch was named on of Pharmaceutical Executive’s “Emerging Pharma Leaders 2011,” and as evidenced by the growth at Mylan, has proved herself as such.
With three years under her belt as Mylan’s CEO, we therefore estimate
Heather Bresh has a net worth of $27 million.
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- The Most Expensive Ferrari Ever Sold In Public Auction
- Zoella Net Worth 2019: What is the Net Worth of this YouTube Sensation?
- Amancio Ortega Net Worth 2019: What Is The Second Wealthiest Man In Europe Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player