How Much Is The Nintendo NES Classic Going For On Ebay?
The Nintendo NES Classic was released as a miniature way to pay homage to the classic NES system that released in 1985. It only retailed at $59.99, however, things got real, really fast.
When the system was released in 2018, it was a hot commodity and it sold out. It worked similar to the way popular Nike and Adidas sneakers have been selling out.
The Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition system is a hot item, and we are working hard to keep up with consumer demand. 1/3
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) November 11, 2018
Then, just like the popular sneakers,
though, it has died down a bit.
From a $59.99 retail price, the NES Classic has risen to upwards of $200 and in some cases, close to $400. So resellers are making a little over 70 percent of a profit on the consoles.
When consoles come out they normal depreciate in value. However, this time, even a new take on the NES couldn’t be tamed. That’s what happens when you hold awesome titles like Super Mario Bros., Rambo, Contra and plenty other classics.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player