Diamond Armor is the most expensive suit in the world. Did we mention it’s bulletproof?
Presented by watch brand Carl F. Bucherer and SuitArt at this year’s BaselWorld watch and jewelry show, the “Diamond Armor” suit is bulletproof, equipped with an integrated cooling
The Diamond Armor is also set with 880 black diamonds — 280 on the watch-grade steel buttons and 600 on the lapel and contours totaling 142 carats. The suit’s lining includes artwork by Luciano Goizueta. The suit comes standard with a Carl F. Bucherer watch and a 24-carat gold tie.
The total price comes in a shade over $3.2 million dollars.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player