If you thought tickets to Coachella or Lollapalooza were expensive this year, you’ll get some perspective after hearing the world’s most expensive ticket is selling for a cool $1 million.
Revolving around Iceland’s Secret Solstice 2016, the pricey ticket includes so much more than merely VIP access to the four-day festival.
According to Forbes, the ticket includes so many amenities that the unbelievable price tag might even be a bargain. Forbes says a million dollars will get you:
Besides the Concert
- round-trip flights for six in a private jet
- a private villa available for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík
- a private chef to cook food 24 hours-a-day
- access to two private luxury cars with drivers
- private security
- private aerial tour
- whale & dolphin watching tour
- midnight glacier walk
- glacier snowmobile experience
At the Concert
- access to off-limits VIP areas such as the Artists Bar
- all food and drinks being offered, including the most premium
- access to the first concert in the “dormant magma chamber of a volcano”
- access to the only party inside a glacier
- a private session in the Blue Lagoon
- the Secret Solstice Midnight Sun Boat Party
- a memorialized version of the ticket engraved into Icelandic lava rock
And of course, a shit ton of helicopter transfers in-between to make it all happen.
If you’re not sure you can spare the million, tickets for common people are selling at a low price of $283. Doesn’t sound too bad now, does it.