The Macallan M: Record-Holding $628,000 Whiskey
The Guiness Book of World Records has officially announced that the Macallan M is the most expensive whiskey to ever be sold at auction.
The nearly $628,000 Macallan M Imperiale 6-litre Lalique decanter sold at auction in Hong Kong in January of 2014.
It’s a Speyside malt whiskey and it’s only one of four other of the same.
It’s not surprising that Macallan, a leader in single malt whiskeys, would now hold the record for most expensive whiskey
For a cheaper alternative to this just-shy-of-a-million liquor, Macallan is offering a whiskey of the same name in its 1824 series of top-tier whiskies. It’s also fairly rare with only 1,750 bottles made and 355 reserved for the United States. It’ll cost you about $4,500; still pricey, but a steal compared to the record-holder.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player