Jordan Romano is a pro baseball player who plays Pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays. Romano was born on April 21, 1993, in Markham, Ontario. This page will take a closer look at Jordan Romano’s net worth.
Jordan Romano Career, Earnings
Romano bats Right and throws Right.
Jordan Romano Net Worth 2018
Baseball player salaries can range widely. In Major League Baseball, the average player earns near $3 million every year. Top pro baseball players can receive $25 million or more every year, and less successful players earn $1 million or less.
Jordan Romano net worth: soccer/football salary distribution
Outside the MLB, most contracts are worth less than $10,000 a year.
So what is baseball player Jordan Romano’s net worth in 2018? Our estimate for Jordan Romano’s net worth as of 2018 is: This person's net worth is still being calculated.
Want to see some related net worth articles? Check out these: Hal Irelan, John Vukovich, Jim Northrup, Mike Howard, Tony Taylor, Jimmy Rogers, Ernie Koy, Al Cicotte, Bill Monbouquette, Paul Rigdon, and Joe Bisenius.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player