Jerry Seinfeld Even Richer After Auctioning Off 17 Porsches For $22 Million
Jerry Seinfeld auctioned off 17 of his Porsches at an auction this weekend for a whopping $22 million.
It looks like Jerry Seinfeld will have fewer cars to choose from in the next season of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. The wealthy comedian just sold 17 Porsches at auction. Amazingly, the cars sold at auction “only represent about 10 percent of Seinfeld’s car collection.” DAYUM!
The crown jewel of the collection was the 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder, which fetched a staggering $5.3 million on the auction block. Seinfeld also sold a 1959 Porsche 718 RSK and 1974 Porsche
“The room was electric from the beginning and the crowd’s intensity only grew when Mr. Seinfeld joined [Auctioneer Charlie Ross] and me on stage to present his stunning offerings,” said David Gooding, the president of auction house Gooding & Company.
To see a complete listing of all Jerry Seinfeld’s cars offered up for sale, check out the Gooding & Company website.
Jerry Seinfeld Sold 15 of His Porsches for a Cool $22 Million | Esquire
[frontpage_news widget=”2529″ name=”Latest Posts”]
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player